Friday, September 25, 2009

First blog article

The sweet remnant of wind gushing through my anamolously stuart hair as i in my own world ocassionaly strolled down the hilarously dangerous hill, the lovers back in the college call 'the view point' is a matter to retrospect now. Whenever the thought crosses my mind, its a feeling no different than a hot knife passing through butter. I get a clear mixed feeling no doubt.

This is my first article on the blog so pardon me if i rather sound too difficult because i just don't seem to be able to help it. I do not know mercy. Well fellas, by the way that was a joke!

Well, coming back to the wind gushing through my scant hair, the thought which definately is not fiction abruptly came to my fragile mind. So please allow me to ruminate on the experience sometime in the furure in detail because i certainly am running out of time right now. Need to attend to my ailing drunk friend for now. See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Penjo, good to see you man. I like the way you start with a familiar imagery of "view point" - although that's the name of a place, it still captivates the essence of your first post - a view point in deed. Henceforth, I hope so many posts would speed by as in the unending views as seen from that point of your mind.

    Good start - I would like you to keep it alive and up-to-date. For one thing, there is no doubt you can really employ words where they should be. Good going man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..well...for your first article...you write well..so well...i must say.!..while some (meh of course)...doesn't have a single article posted..in the created blog (dunno what forces are holding me)...hope to post once n continue..until then
    ..keep posting...n did i mention i loved this article of urs?....kudos

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..well...for your first article...you write well..so well...i must say.!..while some (meh of course)...doesn't have a single article posted..in the created blog (dunno what forces are holding me)...hope to post once n continue..until then
    ..keep posting...n did i mention i loved this article of urs?....kudos

    ReplyDelete